Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference 2017 (APPEEC 2017) is an annual event organized by IEEE Power and Energy Society (IEEE PES) in the Asia-Pacific Region. It aims to provide a premier platform for electrical engineers and scientists in universities, research centers and industry to present their work and to share experiences and ideas in the areas of power and energy engineering.
The broad objectives of APPEEC 2017 conference are:
- To discuss the challenges in creating smart energy infrastructure for Smart cities.
- To arrive at techniques and solutions for stable power supply and avoid major blackouts in the system through micro grids, distributed generation and storage
- To discuss the technical solutions that can be deployed rapidly and techno-commercially viable, enabling existing grids to accept power injections from all energy resources such as wind, solar, distributed generations etc.
- To analyze infrastructure needs in smart cities with the focus on Electric vehicles.
- To enable new products and services such as smart meter applications for energy usage monitoring, home automation systems, demand side management to enhance the capabilities of the existing grid in accommodating distributed energy resources, which are intermittent in nature and will become more pervasive in the future.
- To develop information, computing and telecommunication systems that enable businesses to utilize innovative service arrangements to improve their efficiency and enhance their services to customers.
- To ensure successful interfacing of new and old designs of grid equipment to ensure interoperability of automation and control arrangements.
28, Sankey Rd, (Opposite Bangalore Golf Club)
About IEEE PES
The Power & Energy Society (PES )provides the world's largest forum for sharing the latest in technological developments in the electric power industry, for developing standards that guide the development and construction of equipment and systems, and for educating members of the industry and the public. Members of the Power & Energy Society are leaders in this field, and they - and their employers - derive substantial benefits by associating with this unique and out standing association.
Know more @ About IEEE PES
About IEEE PES, Bangalore Chapter
IEEE Power & Energy Society, Chapter of Bangalore was inaugurated on the 11th of April 2007. It is one of the most active chapters, conducting various international and national level symposiums, workshops & technical talks. The society has worked towards creating a forum comprising of all the stakeholders in the electrical power industry and academia, who are committed to solving the challenges in the area of electrical power sector through innovative solutions.
The society has successfully conducted several national and international tutorials & workshops at various innovative technologies.
Know more @ About IEEE PES Bangalore Chapter
21Days 03Hours 40Minutes 41Seconds